I'm just not feelin it. I feel like it didn't work. I don't any aches/pains/symptoms, and I just can't seem to believe that something as big as this can be happening in my body w/out me knowing....I know some people don't have symptoms, all that stuff....but I think I would just 'know'. I would be totally shocked if it did work. The thing is, I'm not pessimistic by nature...I think realistic is more like it.
I am already thinking about next cycle--to make sure I talk to the doc, make sure it is planned out w/ Rx's, etc.. probably going to go to injectables. Don't know what that looks like except from other blogs it seems there is a lot more monitoring. It's been kinda hard to make all of the appointments thus far work because I'm having to spend more time at our plant, (2 hour+ commute) and it is far away. My Dr. office totally other side of the city. But, this is my priority so I haven't let work get in way--and don't plan to in future.
No comments:
Post a Comment