About Me
- therealdealspot.blogspot.com
- I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!
Thursday, October 6, 2011
2 Day pa.st IU.I
The only thing I feel is still some mild cramping. I actually think that is due to the progesterone supplements. My uterus doesn't like them much since most of it doesn't stay where it should. I also want to opt for 1X a day, versus 2X a day. Not sure if I'll do that, but I don't like how my uterus feels after them, and most of the day. Part of me still thinks if it did happen I would feel 'something'. The good news is, is that my mood has been pretty stable. I know some people say that the progesterone makes them moody/weepy. Maybe it will, considering I've only taken it a few days. Gonna hope it doesn't!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment