I am really excited. I got a call from my realtor today that the sellers accepted my offer! The reason they gave for accepting mine and not the other one is mine was a 'clean' offer....meaning I wasn't asking for closing costs, etc.. etc... They didn't even counter offer. Whatever their reason, I'll take it!! After my realtor called I went and drove by the house again and I really like it. My mind started spinning about color choices, new columns, etc.. etc.. One thing I keep thinking is, it just feels family....the location is perfect once a family starts growing.
This weekend has been C-R-A-Z-Y!! I took my bike out today for first time in a long time just to enjoy the weather--finally cooler and drier here. I still feel pretty good and happy about everything...don't feel stressed out, just excited. There are a lot of things that need to happen now w/ house until I have officially bought it.
Tomorrow I have to get several inspectors lined up--the main inspector, a pipe inspector, a termite inspector, and possibly a foundation inspector. The house is pretty old, and usually will have some thing wrong w/ it. We already know it probably needs a roof and air conditioning. I also have to call mortgage company to get that going again. Not sure what interest rates are doing now, but when I checked a month ago, they were still really low.
Didn't expect ALL of this to happen this weekend, but it did. And the clock has been really slow today. I keep checking what time it is because I am doing my shot at 9:30pm. Hurry up already. I keep wondering if we are going to miss it....or if an egg will actually be released and timed w/ the inseminations.
Crossed fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment