About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Feelings

Not sure I am a fan of the new letrozle from the different manufacturer. I have more side effects than before...not very pleasant, and I have an overall feeling of Blah.  Today is strange and my mind is playing tricks on me. Several times I've felt like I am already in my two week wait and I just know it isn't working because I don't feel anything. Well of course I don't, I haven't had the IUI yet. It makes me wonder if my body 'knows' this next one will be a bust too?? Totally irrational, but today I just had a feeling like the next one isn't going to work.  However, just last week shortly I after my first IUI didn't work I was sitting on my couch when I got this feeling oh wow, the next one IS going to work. What the heck....is it, or not....? 

I never really question my feelings, just go with it.  Sometimes I ask my 'gut' will this baby journey work out?  Is it this time? And see how I feel.  This one has been all over the map, depending on when I am thinking about it.  It's not often that I have such varying feelings--they are usually pretty strong, and right on.  This is a new experience for me, so I am trying my best to just let it be, and happen.....hard to do when you just want to know...and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment