About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Update on House

This is my third post of the day....I don't expect this trend to continue, but so much happened today. I also put in an offer on a house!! My realtor and I went to look at this house for a second time. I love it. It needs work, but the location is great. We were there for about an hour and I had my mind made up that I would buy this house.

GUESS WHAT? Shortly after my realtor and I left the house, she called to say THERE WAS ANOTHER OFFER ALREADY! My stomach sank, and I was surprised considering this house has been on market for past 3 months. Apparently this past Thursday someone put in an offer and has been negotiating with the seller since.  They are not in option pending, therefore another offer can be considered. We decided to make a go of it, so I may know something more tomorrow.

Worst case scenario I don't get it....and something else will come along. It's just that I have been looking since April and this one for some reason just seems to fit what I need and it 'feels right'. It's a house that I see family written all over it, and I can see myself growing into it.

1 comment: