About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

5 Day pa.st IU.I

I did some more researching on symptoms (I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to do that) and thought back over last 5 days. Sometimes ignorance is bliss, because I wouldn't have thought twice about my listing below if I hadn't read it online. I still don't really attribute it to anything since the following can all happen and you still have a BFN Big Fat Negative or it's from the progesterone.
  • blue veins in my breasts, and tenderness on only the sides
  • last Monday after the insemination on my way to work, I had a wave of nausea quickly come and go
  • my gums bled the other night.
  • my back has been especially sore and achy
  • sense of smell-today I was near the sandbox and was eating my lunch and HAD to move
  • acne on forehead
Kind of crazy how once you read this stuff you start thinking about whether they are in fact 'signs'. It can make you be extremely tuned in to any kind of thing your body does. Too much pressure. I'd rather be ignorant and just let it play out how it will.

My slight cramping in my uterus and twinges on both sides of ovaries seems to be better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment