About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Monday, October 10, 2011

6 Day pa.st IU.I

Not much to report...same feelings, but now feel bloated on top of all that. Actually right now it's twinging, but it's moved down a little further from ovaries, and more towards my uterus, but still on left side.  It's hard for me to imagine/believe there is something going on in my body. I still feel like I should just "feel/know" something.

I did purchase my first ever pregnancy test from the store. I bought the ones that say PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT. Forget those crazy lines for me. I figure part of the "fun" is to test at home before you get the blood test.  So, Friday/Saturday will be Day 10, 11. I think that's when I read some people try it.
What DPIUI did anyone try, if at all?

P.S. Progesterone still sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment