About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

2WW begins again

Doctor's office was slow again today too. I've decided I might as well block a 2 hour window whenever I have an appointment there.  The attached photo from today is very fitting for how it feels....tick tock. Tick tock.

This one went much better today in terms of not having the immediate cramping during procedure. The Dr. came in and I think he was done in 2 minutes or less. This is not an exaggeration--and fine by me. As I was was waiting for the 15 minutes to be up after the procedure, I found myself talking to my body. "C'mon, you can do this". I visualized the sperm making its way to the egg and fertilizing. I realize that wouldn't happen during Dr. appointment, but I supposed it could have from yesterday. I think it can only help putting my mental energy all in :)

Not sure I want to do a play by play every day post about my feelings and symptoms. It can REALLY make time slow down. However, during this 2ww I have the Dr. appointment Monday the 7th, so we can go over plans for next steps as needed. I expect by next weekend (by 7 DPIUI) I'll know how this one is going, one way or the other.  How I feel today? I do feel different than last time. My ovaries still 'hurt' a bit. Think from the procedure yesterday.

Tick tock!

No comments:

Post a Comment