About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Order Placed #2

Okay folks, I made my second bank purchase and it is on the way.  The Dr's office only wants you to order 2 vials at a time, which is kind of a bummer because I'd rather have the back-ups already there and save the shipping costs each month. But, hey, that's how they do it. Perhaps they are trying to stimulate positive thinking: "I won't need back up because this time it will work!".? Just maybe...
I have really had a headache from this medication. Today worse than other days. I can also tell something is happening w/ my ovaries...they are starting to feel 'full' again. If I could minus the headache and really bad back throbbing, I'd be doing a lot better. 

I decided to start a more healthy eating program. I've lost my way w/ the types of food I am eating--chips, sweets, just junk that I don't normally eat.  I'm a stress eater so if I eat more, that's fine...but I'm not just eating more, it's WHAT I am eating more of that I'm struggling with.  I haven't wanted to cook and have been eating out a lot too. So Sunday I just decided it's time to shake it up. I am taking their challenge and I'll do it for 3 weeks. It's a place that makes fresh food in their kitchen--no preservatives, calorie controlled, and you get 3 meals and 2 snacks, pick it up twice a week. It is pricey, but what else do I spend money on (besides trying to have a baby)...nada.
Part of me has realized that I need to keep other priorities moving forward WHILE trying to have a baby. I found that I have been putting things on the back-burner (like focusing on eating right, etc..). I have to be realistic in that this could be a long journey, and my health/lowering my weight needs to remain a priority too. For some reason I was thinking I could only focus on one or the other....and just had the realization I can and should focus on both. 

Hope my back, head, and ovaries feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment