I have been feeling some 'twinges' in both my right and left ovary or fallopian tube area (mostly on left, though). It kind of feels like cramps. I don't know how to best describe. I've also had the constant 'mild cramping' feeling in the central part of my uterus since day of insemination. It is made worse by the progesterone supplement, and also worse at night. There is also a 'fullness' kind of feeling in whole area, which may be bloating due to progesterone. Think that's best description I can do for now.
I have decided that I should take the progesterone as prescribed (2X a day), and suck it up. If it is supposed to help thicken the lining so baby can attach, then yes, I should do it.
Today was the day of my home inspections for potential new home. Home is older, so as expected numerous things came up. However, some were concerning to the general inspector, so I am going to have round two of inspectors that specialize in certain areas tomorrow...A/C, roof, foundation, and asbestos tester. It's been a little stressful since I had to scramble today to get all of the round two's scheduled for tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment