About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Umm.........Check it out

Folks,
I knew I couldn't go another day and not test again.....today it took a much shorter time to pop up.  It just might be the real thing. Here's what's funny....I really don't feel much different. Is that normal?
How I do feel? I am still having some mild cramping and stuffy nose, and my mood is pretty level. My chest is still sore, but less so.  The places I have been injecting the progesterone hurt and I have lumps back there.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I could never help myself when it came to testing even after my betas. I'm super excited for you and so glad you don't have hormones as bad as mine. I was already nauseated and couldn't breathe well by this time. You already have such a sweet baby for taking it easy on you ;P

    ReplyDelete