About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bleh

Well, I just placed my final order at the bank (hopefully). I called my Dr.'s office to make sure what kind of vials I needed and how many. She said the cheapest and only one.  Boy I hope they send me a super vial! Seriously this could be it and a baby comes from this. I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow morning to start my labwork. If all goes well, I will start the other 2 injectables to start growing my eggs tomorrow night at 7pm. Yippee now 3 shots to the belly every night.

It's been a crappy several days. I have been at home for 3 days (today the third). It's a mixture of physical and mental.  I am finding a pattern that usually after I travel I have this 'down' period, but in addition to the thanksgiving travel I had the hysteroscopy last Friday. The anesthesia/sleeping made me feel crummy on top of it.  I kind of get this overall only wanting to sleep, not leave my apartment, not much energy, and have no desire to interact w/ people. Also, my uterus still feels like it is 'healing'...So I worked somewhat from home, slept a lot, and haven't left my apartment much.  I will shake out of it, I always do. Kinda bummed because I had been making pretty good strides w/ feeling pretty good, good energy, etc..but these 'blips' come every now and again. I probably could have forced myself to go to work, but I just couldn't muster it up.

Tomorrow will be a better day. I will go to work.

1 comment: