About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

And we are off.......

I'm so freakin irritated. I just have spent the last half hour typing this long post about today and w/ one crazy button it just disappeared.

ARRRGH!

So, here's the summary:
--no food/drink all day long
--Dr. office for 9am labs and baseline today. Found a cyst. Leave Dr. office for errands.
--go to bank, carwash, my friend picks me up at 1:30 to go back to Dr. office for 2pm appointment
--2pm well woman's
--3:30-ish hysteroscopy and drain cyst.
--finance lady mentioned insurance asking questions, need to call them tomorrow. (note-a little anxious, did not have this issue last time)
--keep going w/ IVF protocol
--started inject meds tonight.

enough. I'm done typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment