About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

It's Showtime!

We went to the Dr. again this morning and I am really about to bust. My bladder presses on my ovaries and it really is uncomfortable. They ache and are tender.  I kept thinking, please let them say I am done.

And............................

I am done!


Actually there was significant growth from Thursday to today.....w/ the largest one being 26mm and several others as well. I had a different nurse this time and she measured at least 9 of the larger ones and said that was good enough to know I am done. So not sure exactly how many I'll have at time of retrieval.

Looks to be on Monday. They will call me back w/ my instructions for tonight and tomorrow. I will give myself lu.pron and no.var.el and see when they want to do retreival.

I am thinking a fresh transfer would be good (mostly because that's what I had last time and it worked and timing w/ insurance/job, etc), but won't know that until the Dr. decides what he gets after retreival, how the embryos develop, how my body responds, etc..

So crazy to think I could be pregnant next week.

2 comments: