What a surreal experience this morning.
Baby usually wakes up around 7-ish and we had to leave house at 7:30 for my ultrasound/lab appointment at 8am. I needed ultrasound and E.2/P.4. It cost 150 bucks for labs (because they do them in house and need to have the results right away--they don't submit to my real lab for insurance which would be 0 dollars) and 27 bucks for ultrasound. Anyway, she isn't always the quietest baby when my attention is elsewhere. Good thing there weren't many people in this morning because they would have heard little screams here and there the entire time.
The surreal part about it: I am laying up on the table, feet in stirrups, and nurse has ultrasound wand looking at follicles.....while I am rocking the stroller w/ my one hand and holding a bottle and a tub of mums in the other to keep her occupied if she started her little screams. It kind of was hilarious. I actually am glad it was weekend and super quiet because I feel funny about bringing a baby to a place where so many women are trying to get pregnant. I knew how I felt when someone walked in w a stroller....I said to myself "Man, that's kind of insensitive". I still sort of feel that way, but single mom-dom will be the driver sometimes.
Great news.....we have 13 follicles growing that are measurable. 6 on left and 7 on right--the biggest one measuring 11mm. There are also a bunch of little ones growing on each side too. She said all looks good and they usually like to see size 12 at this scan, but I am pretty close. They called just a few minutes ago and said the dose of medication is right and I should continue for today/tomorrow and go back in for appointment on Tuesday at 8:20am for labs/scan.
Now, the only hiccup is they said they did not get my sperm shipment on Friday. It was certainly supposed to be delivered that day so I need to call the bank and see what happened. It's a good thing I ordered WAY ahead of time.
Looks like everything is on track. Nurse gave me two additional go.na.l pens in the office so I am good there. Now, if only my baby would lie down and nap instead of slapping her bottle across her crib slats and talking.
Yay for being on track! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteExciting! So glad all is going well right now! And I had to giggle imagining you on the ultrasound table, soothing an unhappy baby. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your support you guys...I really appreciate the comments and look forward to them.
ReplyDelete:)