Had my monitoring appointment this morning and my follicles are still growing, slowly. She measured 13, with the biggest one 16 mm. I'm not ready so am still doing injections tonight and tomorrow night, then I do another monitoring appointment on Saturday at 10am.
The earliest they will do egg retrieval now is Monday.
On one hand I'm glad it's not this weekend because I don't have to find arrangements for baby girl, but on the otherhand, now I have to take a sick or vacation day on Monday. It's just a lot easier when I don't have to explain being gone. Especially now that I need those days for interviewing, etc.
I haven't felt too bad emotionally throughout these 10 days of injections, but I have to say tonight I feel pretty cooked. My insides feel full and bloated, and I haven't eaten the best so I feel super full from that too. I've had mexican like 3 times this week. I'm in love w/ the fried shell. Hey, there's salad in it, at least!
I have to go shopping this weekend and get a suit and some new clothes. Nothing fits and I have 3 shirts I rotate, all with black pants mostly, and one brown pair. It is sad. I know that I look super frumpy, but most of me just doesn't care right now. I have other things that I have to worry about. But, where I do care is that I have to dress to 'impress' for my interviews so I will for sure get something nice and sophisticated. Maybe even some jewelry. I don't even bother w/ that right now.
I'm feeling pretty stressed at the moment. I think rightfully so....but I knew it would be tough looking for a job and going through IVF, so I'm just going to suck it up and keep it movin'. For anyone who's gone through job searching before, it really is a lot of up and down. I feel super confident one minute, then worry about what/where/how/, etc..the next. Sometimes w/in the same day.
I just need to stay focused on reach into my network, keep working w/ recruiters, and hope for the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment