I sit here feeling like I got hit by a big ole truck. No kidding. Let me back up.....
My birthday party was so nice this past weekend...some great friends from out of town and some local friends all had dinner saturday night, food was good, conversation was good....just overall a great time. I felt the support from all of these people and it lifted me up.
However, before the dinner on Saturday afternoon I was noticing myself wheezing a bit (this happens sometimes when I react to allergens). Seemed strange but I pulled out my inhaler as that is the only thing normally that works. For some reason it was getting worse and worse and during Saturday night, and by Sunday I couldn't breathe well at all.
So, I hauled myself to an Urgent care. Since being early pregnant I didn't know what I could and couldn't do for this i.e. did I already mess up by using the inhaler? I also took one zyrtec to get on top of it. They ended up giving me a breathing treatment (never had to do this before) w/ a nebulizer and medicine to clear out my lungs. Come to find out, my inhaler medicine was GONE, and even if it wasn't, it was expired. Shows you how much I use it. The Dr. ordered me a new one, my friend went and got it for me, and I've been able to breathe since. Whew.
Issues over? No.
I laid around most of yesterday, slept on and off, and of course was up last night about 4 hours from 11-3am. I still got up for work this morning and felt just fine, for the most part. I did some work and around lunch time went to go get a salad (working on the healthy eating). Everything was fine until around 2 pm.
I noticed I was starting to get cold, a headache.....then my body started aching. I couldn't concentrate on anything. Then I started shivering and had goosebumps everywhere. What the heck? In addition, I was having major back cramping and uterine cramping most of today. It was getting worse. Of course I'm thinking the worst and thought about calling my Dr., but I'm so sick of not getting anyone to call me back. I also thought of just driving over there, but I figured I should just go home, take a shower (that's all I could think of....and usually the only thing that soothes me when I am sick). See how I feel after resting.
It is now after resting and 2 long showers later....I still feel sick. I am still achy, crampy, not hungry, but not nauseous either. My chest hurts so bad. Not sure what's wrong.
It could be A) I just picked up the flu or B) This is what 'morning sickness' is.....or C) Other.
All I know is I feel like doo-doo.
No comments:
Post a Comment