About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Why

Why can't I recover from this?

My fever finally broke last night and I sweated through my sheets. Not optimum sleeping, for sure. I woke up today and while I didn't feel great, at least I didn't have a fever.

A friend of mine stopped by and I forced myself to get out and have some food (ate some salad finally and some cheese/bread).  Had to go by my house, then I absolutely needed to get some food for my apartment. I had no milk, fruit, protein, snacks, crackers...nothing.

I was very dizzy throughout this afternoon (think that really is due to weaning off meds), but overall I just didn't feel well. 

AND NOW? as I am laying here I am feeling achy all over--starting to get cold again, shivery, and I can bet you that my temperature is going back up. And let's not forget that my back issues are still there and the worst thing you can do is just lay around. I am in a lot of pain/ache from that too.

I am frustrated and honestly want to cry. I have never had anything like this before. It's kind of a lonely place to be and these are the time I miss my mom the most. Okay, now I am crying.


I really think if my fever comes back tonight, or I feel this crappy tomorrow, I need to head back to the Dr. and we need to dig deeper. I am so worried how my high temps are affecting the baby....and as of right now, the only thing I know to do is take tylenol and drink lots of water.

Back to the shower I go.

While I was writing this post I called one of my good friends who has 3 kids of her own and grandchildren. She also agrees that fever typically isn't related to baby, and that it's possible I have an infection going on. She said I should either call or go to the Dr. tomorrow if still not good. But, she is not as worried as she would be if my temp was higher....they have been hovering around 100-ish. Low grade....but man are they persistent.

That's what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment