Great news....
BETA #2 17dpt: 1615!!
More than double from Friday (358). Well technically the doubling date would have been Sunday because that was the 2 day mark, but who's counting (well, besides me). I've been obsessing over trying to figure out what the Betas 'mean', could it indicate more than one, etc.. The nurse called me today and said that i will have an ultrasound in 2 weeks, around January 24th. That's really the only way to tell what's for sure going on in there.
I got myself to the gym yesterday and feel proud. I worked out and weight lifted. Sore today, but a good sore. Need to keep going to that gym otherwise I am going to get awfully wide. I can tell in my hips.
Same symptoms to report, chest still sore and still having mild cramping. Overall, though, physically I feel pretty well. I talked to my other Dr. about the lexapro and we are going to try weaning off it over next 8 days. I go down a dosage for next 4 days, lower again for next 4, then off all together. This makes me very nervous, but clearly is in best health interest for a developing baby.
Oh and the other good news today? My known donor responded back. I had sent an email before Christmas asking him some questions and hadn't heard anything. I was starting to worry that he had changed his mind about open communication. However, I got the nicest email and he said he is still quite open to remaining in touch. This is all new ground and things can change on his end at any moment. I have to be prepared for that, I get it. But I just feel better knowing his intention is still to be open (at least for now). Mostly for my hopeful future child. This is why I wanted a known donor and chose him--the option of having open communication, whatever that is defined as (goal to be not intruding on his life), and having the option of not waiting until the child is 18 to do so.
What's kinda nice is I don't have to go to the Dr. AT ALL for another two weeks. What a nice change.
Sounds great! Enjoy your break from the world of check ups for a while.
ReplyDeleteYou can check betabase.info. I was always on there since my early betas were twin and triplet levels. There's a few calculators out there but this one is good for comparing.
ReplyDelete