About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rough times

I don't have the energy to get into this story now, but I had to get admitted to hospital. Unfortunately they found a DVT deep vein thrombosis in my left leg.  We are still not sure that was what was causing all of the fever because I have other symptoms of potential infection.
I have been released and am at home now, but still not feeling well.  Still feeling low grade flu symptoms, having wheezy congestion in chest, dizzy spells, stomach cramping, headache....

I'll update later but I honestly haven't had such a traumatic personal health issue in my life. Lots of tears over last week or so.

Many just today.

One thing I will say is I have the best friends on the planet.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, all of this and being pregnant! Hang in there! Can't imagine how upsetting it's been to feel so lousy when there's a whole new thing going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete