About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Monday, January 2, 2012

No witty post title tonight

I am having a lot of cramping today...it has gotten more so over that last few days. I am worried, of course, because it feels like monthly cramping, and some of them are pretty strong, both sides. I've searched the internet for hours about cramping during 2ww, cramping after what you might think is implantation cramping, and more cramping! How many times can I say that word in one post? I have 5 days until the blood test...c'mon already....

Oh, and long story short I may sell my new house. You will learn this about me....I can do some unpredictable things sometimes, but I don't stress about it. It always works out.

I met the friend of my realtor today who gave me some more subcontractor names, etc..but what overwhelmed me was the number of subcontractors I'd have to manage and the time commitment. I asked him how often he goes to job site as a general contractor and he said 3 x a day. Umm....what?!  I realize that's what general contractors do, and my original plan was to have a general contractor. First one fell through, another company too much $$$, and it just seems unreasonable for me to do it myself. 

So, I have one last ditch effort w/a contact the guy gave me today. The 'new guy' texted me and we will talk some time this week. I need to see if he is willing and capable of doing some general contract work, costs estimates, etc.. etc..

If I am not comfortable I'll just sell. I already talked to my realtor tonight about what that might entail, and if it's possible to break even. It just may be.

Always something in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment