I'm not sure what happened today. I had a major food meltdown. I had packed my day's worth of food like I have for the last two weeks. Ate breakfast, no problem, ate snack, no problem. When lunch came I just really did not like it. I was so surprised because I have enjoyed the food thus far. It was mushy, no real flavor, random vegetables in it. Weird. So I said forget it, I'm going to the plant cafeteria. Well, there are really not good food choices there, even their salads aren't that good. I went straight for the cravings--fried food, onion rings....and sweets, got a blueberry muffin. And some milk. Crazy combination, but it hit the spot.
Even though it didn't make me feel good because I had been eating pretty clean for the last few weeks, I still liked it. Here's where it gets worse....I decided I wanted to eat out my favorite food--MEXICAN for dinner. There's this one restaurant that has these 3 cheese enchiladas smothered in gravy, w/ chips, rice, guacamole...the works. And I ate every...last...bite. But wait! You'd think that I would be stuffed and couldn't fit a single ounce more....not true. I then went for dessert and had this amazing donut w/ some more milk.
And now I am so stuffed I feel sick. No joke. Why did I eat all that....I think I was just tired and feeling somewhat stressed. Boy I did it big, huh.....?
Back on track tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment