About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lazy Saturday

I should actually be on the road right now over to my old house so I can start getting ready for the movers. I was going to also go out to dinner over there w/ a good friend of mine.  But, I kinda just felt like staying home today, and just drive over tomorrow. Last weekend I was in Boston, the weekend before my sister was here, and who knows what I was doing the weekend before. I want to just sit in my apartment and vegetate. I am really good at that.  I did actually go and look at 2 houses today w/ my realtor, but one needed a ton of work and the other I just didn't 'feel' it. It had a wonky layout and price was higher than I'd want to pay.  I'm starting to wonder when I will find something I know is right. I keep driving past the one I really liked, but sold before I had a contract on my house, and I still like it. Could have seen myself living there. Oh well, it's sold.

This last week was the 3 year anniversary of my mom's passing.  I still think about her every single day and she is in my dreams often.  I try not to make the date 'mean' something because then I would end up just dreading it.  That one day doesn't change the fact that I miss her everyday. Especially now that I am moving forward w/ baby.  I would imagine this would be such a bonding time w/ a mom. And my mom was amazing w/ my sister's kids. In fact, my sister lived w/ my parents when she had her first one, so at least my mom got to experience that.

I am kinda excited that my medication will start next week.  It's amazing how time has slowed now that I want to get this show on the road. I look at my calendar and count the days....several times a day. I am hopeful that I can tolerate the medications well and my body reacts the way it is supposed to. 

Have a good weekend bloggy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment