About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baby Glasses

I didn't realize how starting on this motherhood path would paint a picture over most everything that I think and do.  I've got baby glasses on now.  What I mean is, when I am walking through a store I sort of find my way over by the baby section--I don't usually go in it--I just look.  When I am driving in my car I look in other cars to see if they have kids in them.  When I am on the internet I can't get enough of my SMC blogs and reading to see if they are feeling like I am feeling.  It kind of gets in your psyche and takes over!!
I know that my personality can be 'one track mind' when I am on to something. Like buying a house, decorating, or renovating....I am all in 110% and can't stop. It's almost obsessive, but I like it somehow. This baby thing is becoming much like that where I think about it multiple times a day. And I am starting to say, if it were me and baby, what would I do? 
I finally made it over to my old house, in fact sitting on the bed where I was a little over a year ago not sure where my life would take me. I was unemployed at the time and really just being. Not worried about much, so happy I quit my job, working out, and just enjoying myself. Anyway, as soon as I stepped in the house today (which I still love) I thought "wow, what a perfect layout for a toddler to get on a trike and ride in a circle around the dining, living, and kitchen". Who thinks that way!

I do....cuz I've got on baby glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment