About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bank Mishap

I am scheduled to have the first insemination this coming Sunday if all goes well with the ultrasound on Saturday.  Monday of this week I decided I better get on the ball and order early, in case there is a problem.  I called my Doctor's lab today to see if they got the shipment (was supposed to be there yesterday). She said no.  In my mind I'm thinking WHAT do you MEAN NO?!
So I asked what happened.

She said she wasn't sure but there was a problem w/ the shipping.  WHAT?! My mind starts spinning thinking about the fact that I've been waiting so long (it seems long in my  mind) for this, I am all ready , all medicated up....this isn't how it was supposed to go. I said I better call the bank and find out what happened.

A guy at the bank answered and said apparently there were problems w/ the shipping labels and the shipping company had to send it back to the bank. Supposedly the bank was going to ship new today, and should be in my Dr's office tomorrow.

Had I not called early to get the shipment ahead of schedule, I would have missed this first round of IUI since they don't do overnight shipping for weekend delivery. Man o man.

Going to call the lab tomorrow to make sure it arrived. Now let's just hope it makes it and that they have the right donor # in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment