Here's what it looked like when I got it from mail. They shipped 2 of the meds in a cooler type Styrofoam with cold packs in it, the pills were shipped regularly.
| Before |
It was kind of like Christmas. As soon as I got back to my apartment I opened the boxes and couldn't wait to see what was in it. The big boxes were a bit deceiving because they only contained the items below (more endometrin, just showing sample).
| After |
Step 1: pills Letrozole.
Step 2: Novarel. This looks a bit intimidating when you see the package to the left of the syringe is the needle--yikes.
Step 3: Endometrin.
I am also going to admit a bit of my perfectionism side came out when taking the photos. I lined up the RX's, but then didn't like how the pic took, so then moved them around. Then decided the lighting wasn't right, so tried to take the photo on the counter. Didn't like the background of that, so moved it back to the table. Then I decided it was still too dark, so I shifted the meds around again to get a better shot.
Seriously. I did all of this and took maybe 10 shots of the freakin medication. And honestly couldn't stop until I thought I had what I wanted.
Hey boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment