About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Triggered

So it's done.  I've done my n.ova.rel injection, full strength this time....right at 7pm like I was instructed.  Last time I did the lu.pro.n and very small nov.ar.el and obviously didn't work since I didn't get any eggs. At the Dr. this morning I was hoping he would say I am done because I feel just so full....my body....ovaries....stomach......oof.
Since the Dr. was actually there today he did the monitoring and measured the biggest follicles....so not really sure how many are in there. He said everything looked great. I told him about my concern w/ prefering to do a fresh transfer versus frozen.  He said it really depends on the labs.....oof. I'd really like to have some say in the matter, but his goal is the same as mine, so I'll just have to let go. When the nurse called w/ my instructions this afternoon she said that one of my labs looked fine, but the other was pretty elevated, so probably will be doing frozen......oof.
First things first....it's all up to my body now appropriately responding to the medication to 'ripen' my eggs and release them.  C'mon babies......you can do it.

I've got retrieval at 7am Monday morning.

1 comment: