Ok. So we got 10 eggs!!!!!! That was such good news to hear when I was coming out of the anesthesia. We actually got eggs! and 10! Monday morning went pretty smoothly w/ the early morning retrieval and bedrest most of the rest of the day.
I called today to find out the fertilization report--she said of the 10, 9 were mature and all 9 fertilized. That is great! The Dr. did say I will have to do a frozen transfer (boo), so they let the embryos grow to 3 day, then 5 day if there is enough and they look good.
So, I should know Sunday what I end up with in terms of 3 or 5 day embryos.....hopefully grading too, etc..
Then nurse said next step was to call her on cycle day 1 to start the frozen cycle instructions. I think there will be medicine to take, etc. for that too.
In the meantime I want to take some time to get back in the gym, get myself a little healthier. My appetite has been enormous....plus additional stress has contributed to me eating a super lot over these last few weeks. oy.
No comments:
Post a Comment