This post could be about so many things.....but it really is about the picture below.
I honestly love this kid w/ all my heart.
We are having a lot of fun these days....we play, read, just go look at things....and she is paying attention! She is super alert and when something new comes her way she studies it hard. It is so cute. I am "that" mom that is taking a lot of video w/ my camera these days. I put her in the bu.m.bo seat today--and had to get it on video. It didn't go well so I have video of a melt down, but hey...we tried.
We are going to the Dr. on Friday to get the patch on her forehead looked at. You really can't see it in this picture, but you can still feel it and see it up close.
Oh, and the most amazing thing.....she giggled for the first time at me today. My baby tends to make me work hard for my smiles, as you know. But today she was on my lap facing me and I was just being silly----I tilted my head up and as I was coming down I said "Aaaaaah-BOO!" and she laughed. I couldn't believe it so I did it again.....and she giggled again!!
Most amazing sound and feeling in my heart.
Nothing better than baby giggles! She's SO cute.
ReplyDelete