Oh wow. We just had an awesome night making cookies, eating pizza, and watching movies. Some of my friends came over and we mixed, baked, decorated, and ATE! It really was a good time. Baby girl was a bit fussy again on and off....but she slept on and off too....so it was manageable.
My good friend brought over some holiday decorations prior to the get together because I still didn't have any in my house...I know--get it together mama! So now we have a little tree and I even have presents underneath. Not from me, yet, but from great friends sending love to my babes.
One of the girls brought over a present tonight for baby and it was a keepsake ornament that said baby's first christmas. I opened it up and it made me cry a bit. I can't lie. It was just so sweet and I got emotional thinking about having her here this year. She wasn't even growing yet this time last year.
And the cookie bonanza that we had.....hey, no one said we were decorators extraordinaire.
Aww, great to see her cute little face!
ReplyDelete