About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

She did it!!

I'm a little shocked right now....and did not expect it.  At 7 months old.......

BABY GIRL SLEPT THROUGH THE WHOLE NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!!!!!

So rewind to yesterday....very whiny day.  She didn't want this...or that...she would NOT take a nap. Well, she took short 'naps', but kept waking up and didn't really get restful sleep.  I kept trying everything I could, which included feeding her multiple times to try and get her to sleep.  Well, it didn't work during the day, but it did last night....she must have been so full that she didn't wake up all night. I put her down and she whined on/off until about 6:45pm.  She didn't wake until 6:00am this morning.
Woop-Woop!!

Considering how much I had to feed her to get her there....I am not expecting a repeat....but mama would be soo happy for it.

Today was also a bit of a whiny day....and she even did nap okay.  Frankly, when she finally went to sleep I just exhaled......feel exhausted today.

It's days like this....the constant attention I needed to pay to her, I have a hard time imagining how I could possibly do w/ two.  I seriously didn't have enough hands for her.  And honestly, I have a lot of work to do w/ my own physical shape before I even think about going through IVF again. 

It has been a bit of a spiral. I am going to admit it here, but I am embarrassed to say this. I have never done this in my whole life, but I did it tonight. I seriously ate a whole large delivery pizza.  The....whole.....thing. And I'm not even full!! I just don't understand what is going on. It makes me wonder if there is like some switch in my head that's been turned on.....oh wow....just had a lightbulb.  I am under a lot of stress at work right now.  I am very worried about the stability, it has gotten worse in my mind.  And over the last 3 weeks my eating has gone apeshit.  Go figure.  I think the aha is that I've not been honest w/ myself about how stressed I feel.  I keep telling myself, it will all work out....it will be fine.  Well, ideally I could put in my 2 weeks notice asap, but I really want (need) to have my next job lined up.  The problem is the companies I am interested in going to just don't have the openings yet.  They may in the next few months, but they may not.  This is a bit of 'limbo land' and it really doesn't feel good.
I know for sure I have to go because when I heard my boss was out this next week I just breathed such a sigh of relief.....and that is not a great way to be at work.  It didn't help we had an offsite this week and I was my usual honest self, but it probably didn't help my cause much.....just shined a spotlight on the fact that I need to get out.

Well, I can't create a job for myself so I will just keep working through my network and seeing what I can do.

As for my physical health, what I thought about today is that I can join up back at my old gym. I am just not sure why I didn't think of this earlier, but they have childcare there. I thought it was 6 months old plus, but I called today and it is 6 weeks old.  There isn't a reason why I can't take us both over there on Saturday and Sunday....good for me, and she gets used to more people.....and probably picks up some more germs....freaks me out, but I have to get over it.  I could also go Wednesday during lunch since I work from home that day.

There is no secret here....I am a stress eater and I am stressed out. 
Gotta work on this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment