About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

And Another Milestone!!!

BABY GIRL GOT HER FIRST TOOTH TODAY!!! I can only feel it, not necessarily see it....but I am still calling it.

Here is a pic the other day when we went to see the bunny. Think she liked it...although you can almost get the sense of her wondering....uh, what the heck are you?



You'll notice her head is a bit flat in the back. It worries me often, but the Dr. said not to worry and it will correct itself when she starts moving around more.  We shall see.....
There are way too many things you can obsess about w/ little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment