About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Milestone

Okay, baby girl did it.....she rolled over from her back to her tummy today!!!!!  She had been getting sooo close for a few weeks now. She'd swing her leg over and touch the ground w/ her foot....her torso was twisted, but she just wouldn't roll over her shoulder.  I put her on her back and went into the kitchen.....I came back out to find her on her tummy playing w/ a toy!  I said no way...I missed it.  So, put her back on her back....and saw how she did it. Her arm kind of gets stuck, but she finds a way to wiggle it out and pop up.

I clapped and clapped.....and clapped.  Such a proud mama.

In other big news--I bought my cad.illac of a stroller and I couldn't be more thrilled.  This thing is so awesome. I had been waiting for my coupon for the store and it came in--20% off.  After I brought it home I had it in my living room. Just looking at it.  Well, and to figure out how the baby holder goes in there.  I knew when we were at the store the guy didn't seem to be doing it right, but didn't say he didn't know how. It actually really made me mad because after I got home and looked it up online, he clearly did it all wrong. And that impacts safety. For MY baby.  Yes, was upset.  Doofus.  Just tell me you don't know how to install it versus installing it wrong.
Anyway......it can be a stroller, a jogger, and attach behind the bike. All along I have been getting the parts, so now I have everything.  I put her in it and she really seemed to like it.  I'm not so sure about the headrest for her since she is so little still, but we'll just try it out.  The thing just glides.....so much so that I let go (w/out her in it).....and it basically goes by itself.
Just so excited to use it!!

In other sad news....my cat is just not doing any better.  He continues to destroy things. I am just resigned now about it. About 20 minutes ago I went in the spare room where an air mattress was up when my sister was here. Wouldn't you know he just peed on the blanket/sheets/mattresspad....THANKFULLY it didn't make it to the air mattress. But still.....so disgusting.  He just won't stop.  I've been delaying and delaying.  I'm so sick of cleaning up after him and all the money it is costing me to replace things. Not to mention I can't leave anything out or he will find it. I am just waiting for him to hit her crib or the swing, or things on the floor. 
I've played phone tag one too many times w/ the Vet so I need to talk to her tomorrow.  I did look on one of the shelter websites just to see the types of cats that are out there....most of them are much younger (mine is 7 now).  I just have a feeling that if I took him there he wouldn't get adopted.  I don't know.

Anyway.....going to have a decent week at work. Boss is offsite all week, so the pressure just feels less.

No comments:

Post a Comment