About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Phooey

Awwww man!  I waited and waited and waited for this appointment. Wouldn't you know..they didn't have my CVS results!!!  It's possible that the results are tucked nicely in the Dr.'s office right down hall from my Dr. (the one who actually did the procedure), but they were gone by the time I was in my appointment (5:30pm). And, they couldn't call the lab where the testing was done because they were closed.

SO, they promised to track down where the results are and call me tomorrow. They said that it is okay we haven't heard from them because if there was a problem they typically call right away. Not much else could be done except wait.

I still had the check up blood pressure (good) and ultrasound (good).  The baby totally looks like a baby  now, it is super cute.

And I'm having a........?  The Dr. told me what she thinks it is, but I'm going to wait for confirmation from the CVS before I say.

You'll have to wait!!

P.S. queasiness came back big and bad today right on schedule around 11:30am. Phooey.

No comments:

Post a Comment