If the math is correct in my blog, this would be my 100th post. Who knew? It has been a great place for me to express my fears, thoughts, and just what's happened on this crazy journey.
Physically: I've grown another stomach above my stomach. And not because the baby is big enough to do this. Oh no....I've gained weight from all of the crap food I've eaten for comfort over last two months. It really has been just over 8 weeks now that I haven't felt well. My chest has also grown. It's time to get a new bra--the underwire in my current one is digging in and very uncomfortable. I've also not worked out in 2 months minus one 3 mile walk. I feel the most unfit I've ever been in my whole life. Just weak and so easily winded.
I will say that were I to ever do this again, I would know how important it is to be in tip top shape/low weight before getting pregnant...knowing many things will decline, especially if suffering from morning sickness.
My pants around mid-section are pretty tight...and my second stomach hangs over my waistband...especially when I sit down. Have not had it this bad before and I'm not a huge fan. I know things will only keep getting bigger, though. I am now doing the rubberband closing on my fat pants. Hey boy.
Zofran helped just somewhat. It has a terrible side effect of constipation--almost worse than dealing w/ the nausea. So, I stopped taking it and will hold on to it for emergencies...
Emotionally: Actually better than I've been. I had a pretty low point a few weeks ago...probably during a radio silence day. Wondering what have I done to myself, feeling soooo sick, emotionally exhausted, and just sick of sick. Forcing myself to make it to work, just to get back home and sack it on the sofa until bedtime. I am sooo thankful I decided to go back on my medication. I can't imagine how I would have coped w/ this w/ out it. I don't feel hopeless, in fact hopeful for the day I start to feel better.
Still taking it day by day. I'm starting to think about this baby making it and being more comfortable about it. I get my results of the CVS testing next Monday at my next OB appointment. Hopeful all goes well.
No comments:
Post a Comment