About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Light?

Could I really be seeing it...?  Is it possible?.... I've hesitated putting this in writing in case things change drastically...but I need to celebrate small successes.

I just may have some energy back. It's been so incremental, hardly noticeable. BUT, I actually went to work at the office all 5 days last week (that was my small goal last week).  It has been such a major effort just to get up, shower, get dressed, do hair/makeup...and get to the office.  That wasn't the real reason, though...it's because after going to office every day, I actually went to the bookstore on Saturday.  And WANTED to....for the first time in about 3 months I wanted to do something other than sit on my sofa and vegetate.

Like I said, small successes.  Also, I have noticed the queasiness has let up some. Is it gone, no. BUT, it is much more tolerable than it has been.  I am able to say in hindsight how bad I really did feel, now that it isn't so intense.

I have my followup OB appointment tomorrow where I should find out the results of the CVS testing. I am actually a bit nervous. I don't have a feeling that something is terribly wrong, but you never know.  I can also find out what the baby is....and I think I will.  I want to know the baby is healthy...then what the baby is. Apparently there is still some more testing that needs to be done because CVS doesn't test for neural tube defects. From the paperwork of the CVS, there is a blood test that should be done soon to check for that.
I am going to ask all those questions tomorrow.

I am still not showing. It just looks like I have a gut....and of course second gut above it has grown...and just add on my chest has grown, so yes, I look bigger....but it just looks like I gained weight.

Wish me luck tomorrow. Hopefully good news all way around. For me and baby.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck today, and glad to hear you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete