About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Whew

A few good things to report.

1) My fasting blood sugar was in normal range.  Oh em G. Thank goodness. It was 87 and the normal range was 70 something to 99.  I think someone commented that they were really thirsty during pregnancy and I guess I am too!  I really really didn't want another health issue that could impact this baby. Got enough already.

2) My house is sold and closing tomorrow.  It kind of came down to the wire with timing, and even as of this morning the closing was moving to next week.  So, if I can sign on the dotted line, one less thing to worry about. Yippee Kay Yay....well, except where am I going to live now?  Since I don't know, I have no plans to leave this apartment. There is nothing on the market in the area I want to live, and who knows... maybe I don't want to buy anything right now.  The only thing I struggle w/ is that rent is as much as a mortgage payment, if not more.

3) My new high risk OB office called and they were able to switch me to the Dr. I preferred over the one my IVF assigned me AND were able to squeeze me in 2 weeks earlier than they originally thought. Apparently I am going to a very good clinic because two of the Dr.'s don't even take written referrals from other Dr.'s, only telephone referrals. Okay then.  They are going to do a full work up, then I will most likely get some testing for the baby before 13 weeks. As of this Friday I will be 10 weeks. The OB I am going to still has some mixed reviews online from patients i.e. she is very short, to the point, bedside manor rough....but I will have to see for myself next week. My appointment on Wednesday next week.

4) Got a good review from my new boss (was annual performance time).  I got a good raise, even though I haven't been there an entire year yet.  I was expecting not much, if anything, because they easily could have said I am too new, just got there, etc.. And the boss said he got good feedback from those I work around. I'll take it.  We'll see if his attitude changes when I say Suprise! am going to be out for at least 3 months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment