I am hopeful that I start to feel better soon. The thing is now.....I just don't. I do think baby sickness has gotten me because it is a queasiness that comes and goes. Thankfully not so much that I feel like I need to vomit, but just enough for me to feel like I have a low grade flu most of the time.
I ended up not finding a place to get my blood sugar checked on Saturday. I take that back, I found a place...but I would have needed to go before I took my cat to the vet in the am. I set my alarm, but when it went off I just didn't feel like doing it. So I didn't. I figured I'll just get it checked when I go to the Dr. this upcoming Friday. Talk about not motivated....even for this.
It's been tough...not going to lie....because I imagine myself feeling like this w/ a child here. Hard to fathom. I can barely take care of myself. Even just walking around the mall w/ a friend of mine today was tiresome. I didn't feel great, tried some clothes on (nothing fit me well) and was pretty ready to go after that.
Stressful thinking about how I will manage. Because right now I don't want to do anything. Not really go to work, not cook, not clean.....really just be on the sofa. But, I have to get it together because I have a work trip that I have to fly to this week, overnight, w/ a dinner included. I better get some energy somewhere or people will start asking questions. I at least booked myself a flight in the afternoon so I can get there, rest, then go for the dinner.
I am in my 9th week now and have been reading a lot of the websites for what baby is doing, what development is happening...it really is pretty cool.
Oh yah, contract on my house fell through this past Thursday, but we got another one on Friday. It is 1500 bucks less, so I said whatever...it's worth it to dump the house and not worry about a whole house renovation.
I'm sorry you've been feeling so poorly lately, and having to deal with morning sickness on top of all that - I can't even imagine. If I were you I'd just be hanging out on the couch too.
ReplyDeleteI know the morning sickness will probably stick around for a while but I hope everything else resolves itself soon.