So yesterday and today I’ve had some really bad cramping. I have to say they feel very much like bad AF cramps. I’ve also had some small breakouts on my face, my chest is still sore, however, that ramped up with the additional progesterone. I also feel super bloated. Clearly a lot of symptoms that happen on a monthly basis. I’m trying my best to stay neutral/keep an open mind, etc but it’s been hard. I don’t want to write any hard statements as I just don’t want something black and white in the universe....so I won’t.
I’ve been researching like a fool testing, symptoms, how many Days Pa.st Tran.sfer does everything happen. I’ve had plenty of time to do that because even though I hadn’t had a drop of caffeine since last Friday (until a small bit this afternoon), I have slept terribly. Can’t get to sleep until 1-2 am. Wake up every hour until kids come in around 6:30-6:45am. I’m feeling the effects of that tonight.
I’ve been also researching how early a blood test can be done and since I didn’t have a trigger shot it seems they could maybe test me sooner. I might at least ask if that’s possible.
A nice surprise when I came home late tonight is both kids ran outside even! to greet me. Both of them giving me hugs and saying how much they missed me. Nanny told me my son was counting down the minutes until I got there. If I knew how much love I would get for being really late...might have to do it more often. Ha!
It just felt so nice...so that’s what I will focus on.
No comments:
Post a Comment