About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Monday, April 1, 2019

3 days pa.st Tra.nsfer

I'm just not sure on this one. I really am not sure.  I've felt some aches/pulling here and there but it has been very infrequent and not very intense or strong. My chest has become pretty tender, however, I've totally upped my progesterone, so I'm not sure on that one either. In the mornings, especially, I feel pretty much nothing. It's hard to not allow yourself to make conclusions too early because as they all say, "you never know", but my mind has been wondering. I'm trying to not focus too much, but c'mon....who doesn't want to know what's going on there, right?!
I've looked back through my old posts from both my daughter and my son to see what I felt and when. For my daughter we did a 3 day fresh transfer and I had symptoms pretty much right away....chest extremely tender that it hurt to change my clothes, regular cramping, noted one really strong twinge 4 days past transfer. I tested for the first time 7 days past the fresh transfer and got a positive. For my son we did a frozen transfer with 5 day. 1 day past transfer I felt some twinges in my lower left part of uterus and it had a 'fullness' feeling. I noted that I felt normal and good. I mentioned I had a lot of twingy crampy zingers the first few days, but after 4 days I didn't feel a whole lot and not much seemed different. My chest wasn't unusually sore although I thought I noticed some blue veining, but wasn't sure. I ended up testing 5 days past the 5 day transfer and got the positive. Apparently the timer took awhile.


So, all that to say.....I just need to wait some more.
Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment