About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

And..

Great news.....there is a baby w/ a heartbeat!!  I went to the Dr. yesterday and through ultrasound we could see the tiny little flicker.  I felt such a weight lift off my shoulders and I just breathed for the first time, it seemed, in a few days.  It's crazy because I was convinced, due to the dramatic symptom changes, that it wasn't good. But good 'ole little one was measuring 6 week 3 days.

And sure enough, my symptoms are slowly returning....the nausea is really the only major one so far, other than some heartburn.  Just low-grade flu yucky feeling.  Not hungry but need to eat, type sickness.
I'll take it.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Great to hear that heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a relief! I'm glad your ultrasound turned out alright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! What a beautiful sight that little flicker is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Wishing you the very best on this journey!

    ReplyDelete