I am now 5 days pa.st tran.sfer and searched on the internet about how soon people test. It varied so much that since I was home today (w/ a still sick baby) I dug out my testers from last go-round. They were underneath my sink where I just threw all of my crap since I needed the bag they were in, but didn't feel like organizing it all--and just threw a lock on it.
Why not just do it.....so, I did what I did last time and used a cup versus holding (too messy). And wouldn't you know I totally spilled the cup. Gross.
I pretty much thought it was too early to test, wasn't sure it worked and expected to see not pregnant on the stick. The timer kept flashing and took super long--so I was fully prepared since last go round it popped up pretty quick.
If you
Can't
Believe
This one........................
At only 5 days pa.st tra.nsfer. I was so surprised I just yelled 'NO WAY'........and then more quietly said 'wow'.
BFP :)
The feelings I had right away were just happiness and peacefulness. It just feels right to expand my family and I am so thankful that it's on right track. Of course, of course long ways to go w/ getting the actual blood test, first ultrasound, making it past 12 weeks, having the C.VS test to ensure normal, etc..etc. BUT, given how my last pregnancy started out (w/ blood clot at only a few weeks along) and I spent most of the pregnancy in fear for both of us, I'd just not prefer to do that right now.
I'm choosing just to be happy! Also, I think there's just not the pressure of 'will I ever be a mother', so my mind just feels more relaxed. And let's face it, I've learned a heck of a lot from baby girl.
I emailed my sister and a couple of friends the picture above, so fun sharing the good news.
If any of you reading this know me in real life, and some of you do, please keep this to yourself until I'm able to share much later on.
I asked baby girl tonight would she like a baby brother or a baby sister? She said "yeah".
Ha.
Also, thanks S for your comments on my blog--I read every one of them and appreciate the support and advice. It really helps a lot--especially coming from someone who's 9 months ahead of me on the baby2 journey. Good luck w/ your delivery!
Wow!! That is awesome! I wonder if it's more than 1 for showing up so early?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! What a good surprise to get and I'm glad you feel so peaceful about it. :)
ReplyDelete!!! Congrats! A positive test is so exciting, even when it's somebody else's! Wishing you nine months of relaxed easiness.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteWoooohooooooo!!!!!!! Congratulations! Wishing you a long and boring pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! That is such great news!!
ReplyDelete