Well, I just don't know about this one folks.....I've been on the fence about whether this transfer worked, or not. A few times I've said yup, a few times I've said it just hasn't. As for symptoms, I haven't had many, and maybe that's why I'm not sure.....I did have a lot of twingy crampy zingers the first few days, but now on 4 days after I just don't feel a whole lot. My breasts aren't unusually sore like I wrote about last time, not much seems different. The only thing I think I see is some blue veins show up more on my breasts, but I could be imagining that. I tested 7 days after transfer last time and I think I'll do the same again. If this doesn't work I know stress can play a big role in success......and I've certainly had my fair share of stress w/ the move, daycare not going well at all, and sickness galore for both of us.
I've decided to interview some nannies. Just yesterday she refused to nap and eat most of the day. She kept pulling at her ear so they thought maybe she sick again. When we got home I fed her dinner and she ate fine (so obviously she upset at school), but I could tell she wasn't feeling well at all. Took her to the Dr. this morning and wouldn't you know, she has a bad sinus infection. Oh em gee.....she's been sick since we moved here w/ general cough, runny nose, stomach bug, and now sinus infection. didn't realize how bad the transition would be to daycare. Just not good at all.
Thank goodness I have a great boss who has helped me work through some of this craziness.
Fingers crossed for a BFP in a few days!
ReplyDeleteI know a nanny is expensive, but if you find one you like, you'll be so happy going that route!