WITH TOYS!.................
The other day I finally got out some new to us toys a friend gave us.....there were really cool things in there like a walking toy that made sounds, a train that moved by itself, some wooden pieces, etc.
And after about only 5 minutes......................
She chose to play with a flip flop and a garbage bag (no worries she was completely supervised). She decided the garbage bag should be a purse and kept putting the red strap around her arm and dragging it behind her.
She is now 14 month old and starting to walk more and more. Now that we've gotten a break from the 90+ degree temps, we go outside after I come home from work. She walks herself all over the sidewalks/or still crawls when she feels like it. She is super stubborn, though, because I was trying to turn her another direction and she was oh so persistent. If she couldn't walk that way, then why not try crawling that way--over and over..... Then, when it got time to go back in the house she pulled the arched back/arms up/ wiggly/kicky thing and cried her eyes out. Sheesh. I just bring her in, put her down and let her flop herself down and cry until she calms down. I distract her by asking her if she wants water, and that usually helps.
A LOT has happened on the job front. I went to the other city, interviewed, and it went really well--I am getting a job offer this week! Here's a twist.....I am getting another job offer from another company too! I am really proud of myself for making this happen in such a short amount of time. I decided it was time and just went after it. There are pros and cons to both companies. But, regardless of which one I choose, I will have to move. One city is 5 hours from here and the other is 3 hours from here. I have friends in the 5 hour city and don't know anyone at the 3 hour city. I don't know what the package will look like yet from both, but should have all the details in next few days. I am finally starting to feel relieved that the job front will work itself out. Yes!
It is feeling overwhelming to think about moving, so I'll just put it out of my mind for now. Although, one reason I am not too upset over moving is that I should do pretty well when I sell my house and my allergies have been terrible since moving in....won't miss that.
And yes, I am still moving forward w/ IVF. I will have to wait a couple more weeks to start again, and the timing makes me nervous about transfer....he seems to be doing more transfers frozen, which would delay that part past when I think I'll be at my current job. I am going to try and stay at current until end of October, take several weeks off, and maybe start new one Dec 1 if I can negotiate out that far.
Lots going on here, that's for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment