Now because he crawls freakishly fast he still prefers that way to get around, I would too, but he is practicing more and more. Still quite wobbly. The part I will be so happy about is him not picking up so many germs from crawling on the ground, dr office floors, the sidewalk, basically anywhere you let him.
His personality is starting to shine through and this kid is a ham! He loves to make funny faces when someone is looking at him. He's also doing this lifting one shoulder up to his head and smiling like.. Aww aren't I cute.
Since he's into his nuni now it's hilarious he's mostly quiet with it but if he has something to say he'll take the nuni out, yell, grunt, whatever, and pop it right back in.
He can find his nose now. He's into pointing at everything so we've been practicing eyes....eyes....nose...mouth and he is now starting to point to his own when you ask him where is his nose? He smiles SO proud of himself.
Teething still has him in fits. He has been waking up during the night--like 330, 4, 430, and 5 (last nite) and I find him just chewing away at his hands.
A moment we had---yesterday we were all sitting in the rocker and he usually faces out so he can see what's going on. But he sat himself up and laid right on my chest w his head snuggled in and his hand underneath his sisters arm. Oh that was peaceful. We just rocked and rocked. The get a 3 and 1 year old to sit still....at the same time. Magic.
Part of it might be due to sickness.
Again--well continued. My girl has had cough, off/on mild fever, runny nose for ever it seems. My boy too w just crud.
I finally got it this past Thursday and was off work. By yesterday I was feeling so bad that I went to urgent care. Such a debacle--it was highly rated so thought why not try it. I went there around noon and after check in I was still there almost 2 hours later. They did say urgent right? My babysitter had to leave by 2 so not much other choice but to leave the appointment and drag both kids back. How nice of them to 'keep our place'.
The crazy thing was when I checked in there were only 6 patients ahead of me.
Turns out I have sinus infection--along w major cough/achy/fever.
It is just plain tough to take care of sick children when you are sick. Of course we got through but I didn't feel bad about watching a gazillion George and Daniel and I didn't cook a thing--ordered them pizza. I haven't had an uninterrupted night of sleep in I can't even remember. Maybe when I was out of town for work travel!
No comments:
Post a Comment