About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

First Word(s)

A highlight....my son said his first two words.  The nanny had been practice talking w/ him, but I still was completely amazed when he looked right at me on and said GA-GA. I said it back to him, and he said it again!!  It was intentional, so I am calling it.
Now we "talk".  GA-GA's back and forth. And big smiles.

He also said MA-MA....maybe more unintentional, but I still clearly heard it several times.

There is nothing better than a baby voice saying MA-MA.......ahhhhhhhhh.

P.S Yesterday had to be a fluke w/ my girl because we had one of the most wonderful days today. Very few fussies, tantrums, sassiness, etc.. We spent a ton of quality time together and I got soooo many snuggles and "I just wuv you mommy".....now THAT's a way to end a weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment