About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

He's Here!!

My baby boy is here!  He was born early (as I had been predicting) so we never made it to the scheduled c-section.  My water broke at night, around 1:50am--almost the same time it did for my girl.  I will write out the birth story and be sure to capture but I wanted to attach some pictures. I love this little boy. He is so sweet. He was 8 lbs 0.6oz, 20.5 inches long. Imagine if he had kept growing!
We have been home for just over a week and for the most part it has been like he was always supposed to be here, like he fits right in. And of course adjusting to the newborn stage, feeding, figuring out how to manage two.....one day at a time.  I've had some great help and we are all doing really well.

Shortly after being born

Sister's Reaction--Oh boy what have we gotten ourselves into!
 



Real boys lay in pink beds.

 
Much more to come..............

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Welcome to the world of two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, such an exciting time!! Love the picture of the two of them together!

    ReplyDelete