About Me

I am 36 years old (37 now)(38 now)(49 now!), single, and want to become a mother. I had my ideal of marriage, house, baby, happiness. Well, life teaches you that nothing is certain and we all need to forge our own path. This is mine. UPDATE: and baby girl makes family :) And now baby boy makes bigger family!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

She's HERE!!!!

I have been MIA because I moved, then 4 days later I had my baby girl (exactly 5 weeks early)!  I was so surprised when my water spontaneously broke last Monday night at 1:30am, then hospital, then C-section (general anesthesia because of blood thinners didn't have time to get out of my system) on August 7th, recovery through Saturday, got home at 9pm.....been home Sat night/Sun/Mon/Tue....first Dr. appointment for baby today now that she is 7 days old.  She first weight 5lbs 14 oz....down some now at 5lbs 8 oz. We are working on that with the feedings.

So much has happened in such a short amount of time. I can't even begin to capture it now.  What I can say is I love this little baby to pieces. I also can say that hormones have gotten me crying a lot.  I'll write more about that later, but I am taking it one day at a time. Trying to keep it all in perspective.....and recover from surgery too.

I'm not sure about sharing her name or photos on here just yet. I know that is what I enjoy about seeing other SMC blogs....so we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Good luck in recovery and baby weight gain issues. Glad you're both doing well. Welcome to the adventure!

    ReplyDelete