I wanted to at least do one more post to end 2019 and of course the decade. I will not miss 2019. This has been a hard year with my emergency surgery, my daughters challenges, my son being sick a lot, my sister had a terrible year all the way around, and my dad passing away.
So yeah, I welcome 2020 with open arms. I may write a summary post of 2019, the last 10 years, etc which of course is the decade I welcomed my children and life changed!.....but not tonight. Tonight I will focus on the start of a new time in my life. I’m reclaiming my health.
It started with finding a new therapist that I actually think will challenge me in the way I need challenged. I’m so hopeful. Next step is to leave corporate America for awhile. I’ve now decided at least 6 months. It makes me anxious to say a year or more so let’s just keep it manageable. Then, it will be to start working on my physical health. I’ve got some goals. And right now they are about me. I’ve put my health on the back burner for 7 years. It wasn’t intentional it just happened as I fell to the bottom of the list. As a single parent, I get it. But now it’s time.
It’s as good as any, right? Next month I will be 45. Here I come.
Welcome 2020. My heart and mind is open to possibilities. It’s the year of health-for me and my children, and for all my loved ones.
Happy New Year to you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment