Tonight was exhausting to say the least. It was over an hour since I put her to bed and she still wasn't sleeping. I don't really know what to do. She's always had her bottle. How will she calm herself down? What can I do to help her transition? The only thing I thought of was a) keep my tiredness in check and b) try to do something to take her mind off that she doesn't have the bottle. So, before we went to bed I prepped her that we wouldn't take a bottle anymore. Then, I laid down next to her on the floor and we just talked. She liked it so much, though, that when I left the room she yells out "let's talk mommy". I went in/out several times trying to soothe her while she cried and screamed on and off--which woke the baby too. There was a time when both of them were screaming..AGH! One time I thought I heard "I naked". Sure enough I went in there and she had taken off her jammies and diaper....and peed all over her bed. Jeepers. This was what I was afraid of, but it must be done.
The other thing is my tooth hurts/throbs something terrible. I had gone to a new dentist (referral from friend) right before holidays. I knew I had a cracked tooth and probably needed a crown. Experience has been seriously miserable. He initially put on a tin can, as he called it, for the temporary. The ones they normally use broke or something when he was trying to fit it to my tooth. Well, it transfers heat and cold! I couldn't stand the pain so as soon as they opened back up after holiday (about a week) I went back and they had my mold and fit me w/ another temporary. Well, when he did the first and second temporaries-- he put in the numbing meds and hit my nerve causing an electrical current to run through the right side of my face. Hurt like heck. I searched the int.ernet to see if that was normal. I don't think so. And to top it off, the second temporary is broken in the back--I honestly think it was when I left there because I could feel something jagged in the back.....and now I think food is stuck because my tooth hurts something terrible. Again.
Jeepers.
I had this nice long post ready to go and frankly I'm just too tired. I'll just share some pictures of our holidays. I've thought about 2015 and will write more on that later.
CHRISTMAS 2014
NEW YEARS EVE 2014
| Pictures are fun! |
| Just Kidding. Stop it. |


No comments:
Post a Comment